Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. -Helen Keller
In less than one month, over 130 million people watched Rick Rigsby speak about the transformative power of hope. Now he shares these truths and more in his landmark book, Afraid to Hope. You will discover how the dynamic power of hope has the capacity to transform every part of your life.
Circumstances never leave you the same. Adversity definitely has advantages! The question is, are you willing to move past your fears and expect a better life?
In this book, you will discover:
- How what you believe about the future holds immense promise and adventure.
- How to overcome your fear of the future and make hope a dynamic part of your everyday life.
- What to do if you can’t seem to find peace about the past or spark for the future.
- The life-changing difference between real and false hope.
- That hope is a quality inside every person and how you can place a transformative demand upon your heart to believe for the absolute best outcome.
- How hope is available to you today, in endless supply, exactly where you need it.
Nothing is as attractive as the possibility of hope. Nothing is as life changing as the motivation of hope. Nothing is more transformative than a heart filled with hope.